Tuesday, May 16, 2006

View from the Second Floor

A couple of weeks ago, I got to move out of my office that looked at the backside of an Albertson's to a new office on the second floor that has this beautiful view of Heart Mountain.

At first, I didn't really want to move up stairs, since I had kind of grown into my downstairs office. But after getting upstairs and all set up, I love it! What would you rather look at? The only problem with my new office is that there are several dead animals on the wall that came with the office. Two are Mule Deer, and one is a mounted Pheasant. I'd take them down, but there really isn't any place to put them since our office building is already vying for honors with Cabela's in Sidney, Nebraska for dead animals in one place! The one deer stares at me all day, as if to say, "Mike, why am I on your wall? You didn't kill me! You're a poser! You don't even hunt!"

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger A said...

What a view! Congratulations.

 
At 11:56 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger a572mike said...

Thanks A!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home