Wednesday, May 17, 2006

On the Road Again!

This is my 1986 Honda TLR200 Reflex. I got it when I was I 13, it was my first brand new motorcycle. It's been in storage in a corner of my Dad's hangar for many years. Recently I rescued it from it's slumber, and have been slowly awakening it to put it back into service. Four Thousand and Forty-Five miles later, it still runs like a champ. Of course it should, it's a Honda! Today I got it licensed and insured, so this evening I took it out for it's first ride since about 1996. Riding her around tonight made me feel alive... But, I've been feeling pretty alive lately anyway, thanks to keeping in good touch with some old friends, hanging out with some new friends, as well as a new acquaintance who has me intrigued... It's going to be a good summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home