Friday, May 27, 2005

Foglights

This evening, I got hit with that killer sushi craving. I haven't had sushi since I went back to California to get my car almost 2 months ago, which for a sushi lover, that's a long damn time. Luckily, Alberton's has those Okami prepackaged California Rolls, which I would never eat back when I could just run down the road to Sushi Expo or Sushi Kazoo, but when the nearest sushi house is several hundred miles away, you gotta take what you can get!

I hop in the Bimmer and start to head back down the hill to the house to enjoy my tasty little rolls of rice and immitation crab meat, when what do I see coming in my direction? Someone driving with their foglights on. Foglights? Where is the fog? Rain? Snow? Anything to disrupt their visibility? No, of course not, just another idiot driving a Pontiac Grand Prix trying to act like they are cool or something. Ever notice that? The people who drive around with their fogs on are usually driving a Pontiac. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because they just traded in that POS OldsmoBuick that they inherited from Grandma and now they have more buttons to play with. Or maybe they just don't know better. Maybe some of them will read this and get the point.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, June 23, 2005, Blogger a572mike said...

Wasn't that operator error? J/K :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home