Monday, May 22, 2006

Maybe it's not so bad after all...

I had a great weekend... Spent some time with the family on Saturday, worked on my motorcycle a bit more (replaced the fork seals)... Yesterday I took a road trip to Casper. I hadn't been there since 1998 and some things just don't change much it seems. However, I did spend some time with my intriguing new acquaintance yesterday, which was really cool... Ah yes, I must recommend Moody Brews in downtown Casper for coffee and a Cannoli, nice atmosphere, nice people, and good coffee...

The intriguing new acquaintance? I'll see her again next weekend... :) Maybe Wyoming isn't so bad after all...

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger Bf 109G-10 said...

Happiness can only be found within my friend. Places, people, or things can not help you.

 
At 1:42 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger a572mike said...

This is true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home