Friday, June 10, 2005

Litterbugs and White Trash

Litterbugs. That word takes me back to being in First or Second Grade. But today, it came back to me. I just happened to be looking out of the window of my office that faces the street. This beat-up, faded blue, 2 wheel drive, supercab Ford Ranger was sitting at the stop sign. In it sat a guy with a scraggly beard, a mullet, wearing a wife-beater, a hat partronizing some nascar driver, cigarette hanging out of his mouth, no seatbelt on, I know that you have seen it, this guy was a White Trash Poster Child. Don't let this happen to you!

Anyway, he proceeds to open his door, and ever so gracefully, he places a cup from McDonalds on the ground beneath of his pickup, and then drives off. What an a--hole! As you can imagine, it made me want to run outside and pitch a rock through his back window. But, an act of retribution like that won't accomplish anything, White Trash is White Trash and there is nothing that can be done about it.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, June 12, 2005, Blogger a572mike said...

You've got a point there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home