Thursday, November 03, 2005

Food!

While on my trip, I got to have some great food. On my way through SLC I stayed with my good friend who lives there. That night we went to dinner at this place on State Street not far from the Mercedes Dealer called The Bayou. Great Cajun Food, Live Jazz, and a Beer list so long that I bet that it drives the Nazis that run that state mad to know that the Gentiles are having a good time at this place. My first night in the Bay Area we went to this wonderful little sushi house in downtown San Carlos, I had Hamachi, Sake, Unagi, Maguro and an eight piece Alaska roll, washed down by a large Saporo. Damn that was good! I am getting hungry just thinking about it! The next day when we took a break from decorating M & T's place for the party and went to Baja Fresh. A Baja Steak Burrito doesn't last long in my hands! The morning that I left I met up with another good friend of mine from college who is now a copilot for Continental Express for breakfast at Stacks in Burlingame. Nice place, I highly recommend it. When I came back through SLC, I had lunch with my buddy Pete at this new place in Draper called Goodwood BBQ. It was damned good too, kinda like Armadillo Willie's in the Bay Area without all of the Texas inspired Redneck decor. Plenty of eye candy wandering about too, which is always a good thing, especially if you live in Wyoming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home